Finally, Another Completed Project
Here's the completed Homespun scarf.
Here's the latest on the Debbie Bliss jacket.
I've finished the left front and will begin on the back tomorrow.
I've also finished crocheting Charlotte's sundress.
I'll sew up the sides tomorrow so she can try it on. Hopefully, it will fit and the dress will be finished. Otherwise, I might be putting in a longer bib or side panels. The pattern for this dress is the jumper pattern in Crochet for Babies and Toddlers by Betty Barnden. I used Paton's Bumblebee cotton for the yarn that I managed to get to the gauge used in the pattern by using a different hook size. I omitted the flowers from Charlotte's dress, so her version will only be white. I am planning on using this only as a sundress, with no shirt beneath it, so I made a shorter bodice than what was called in the pattern. This way, the dress will fit closer under Charlotte's arm. Unfortunately, I began this project back in March when Charlotte was much smaller, which is why I might need to go back and extend the bib. The only other change I plan on making is to have two buttons on the straps rather than one. If all goes well, Charlotte will be modeling the finished version on Friday's blog.
Sorry, but there will be no in progress pictures for the poncho. Due to the fact that it is large, pictures of the whole project aren't turning out very well and, because of the dark coloring, detail pictures aren't turning out well either. I still have about 8 more squares left, but progress is going well. I hope to have a finished picture of that up on Friday as well.
That's all for today. Enjoy your Wednesday.